Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Orijen Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5.5lb




By nature, all puppies are carnivores- biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in fresh meats, with smaller amounts of fruits, vegetables and grasses. Designed to match your puppy’s natural diet, Orijen Puppy food replicates the healthy and diverse balance of meats, fruits, vegetables and grasses that perfectly support the growth of puppies and young dogs. Loaded with the nourishing meat ingredients (80%) that Mother Nature evolved all puppies to eat, Orijen provides free-run chicken and turkey, whole eggs and wild-caught fish that are farmed or fished locally and delivered fresh so they're preservative-free, never frozen, and brimming with the proteins and fats that nourish your puppy completely. Carbohydrate-limited and grain-free to duplicate the natural diet, Orijen Puppy supplies healthful regional fruits, vegetables and botanicals - including sea vegetables, juniper berries and marigold flowers - that are naturally rich in phytonutrients, B-vitamins and essential trace minerals.

Orijen puppy food review :

(1)
I have a pure white, 2lb, 5 month old, Morkie(maltese/yorkie mix). We were having problems with staining around her mouth, feet, and HORRIBLE tear stains. She was also constipated one day and then had toothpaste texture poo the next day, on her old dog food.(diamond puppy). After a lot of research I decided to try orijen dog food. AMAZING!! NO MORE SALIVA OR TEAR STAINS!! I can not tell you how much better she looks! her coat is even softer! as for her bowls, they are a nice, round, and firm. She seems much happier and is a lot more active on this food than on her old food. I was worried about the price at first, but with these results i would pay more! I think ANYONE who owns a white dog and is having problems with the staining should give it a try! There is no fillers or Tomato Pumace, which is believed to cause staining in Maltese dogs. I would give 10 stars if i could!!

(2)
I have tried many brands of dog food for my Dachshund. Blue Buffalo to Blue Buffalo Wilderness. Nutro, EVO, Canidae, etc. While those dog foods imo have good ingredients they do not compare to Orijen's. Besides that my dog for the very first time LOVES his food. I could never say this about any other dog food. I thought he was the pickiest dog in the world. He eventually would eat the other foods, but very very very slowly. The moment I put this on the ground he was begging me for more. He was even trying to bite through the bag at one point. This is something I had never seen from him. I even did a little test and put out 6 different brands of dog food in 6 different bowls to see which one he would go to. Orijen every single time without hesitation. Not a cheap food, but if you can afford it highly recommended so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment